Defend Our Rights
Covert CIA Agents Controlling Islamic Centers and Organizations
No one should accept injustice and no one should be asked to accept injustice.
Our rights; we either use them or lose them.
Muslims have the right to worship in Islamic Centers without the fear of being watched by CIA, FBI or any other law enforcement agency.
Muslims have the right to make their own decisions and not to be controlled by CIA agents/informants or FBI agents/informants.
Muslim donors have the right to know how many CIA agents are in the administration of the Islamic Centers/Organization before donating.
It is fair to ask that CIA agents don't hold any Imam, board members, or executive committee members in any Islamic center or organization.
· A man can't ride your back unless it's bent.
· Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
· A lie cannot live.
· Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
· The time is always right to do what is right.
· Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
· A right delayed is a right denied.
· The moral arc of the universe bends at the elbow of justice.
· Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress.
· I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.
· It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
· Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
· If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
· I don't even call it violence when it's in self-defense; I call it intelligence.
· Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
· Truth is on the side of the oppressed.
· Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.
· I say that justice is truth in action. Benjamin Disraeli
· Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical. Blaise Pascal
· America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.
· Justice will overtake fabricators of lies and false witnesses.
· Fairness is what justice really is.
· There really can be no peace without justice. There can be no justice without truth. And there can be no truth, unless someone rises up to tell you the truth.
· Justice is my being allowed to do whatever I like. Injustice is whatever prevents my doing so.